Herbobuild Challenge Terms and Conditions
How to Enter:
- Order Herbobuild from either herbobuild.com or drvaidyas.com.
- Follow the steps given on the challenge card, provided with your Herbobuild order.
- On completion of challenge, upload a video of your experience on Facebook/Instagram/Tiktok with the hashtag #HerbobuildChallenge, in order to be eligible to receive a prize.
- The Contest begins on 1st March 2020 (“IST”) and ends on 1st June 2020 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received during the Contest Period shall be eligible to win.
- The challenge shall commence from 1st March 2020 and end of 1st June 2020.
- Winners of the challenge shall be announced in the last week of every month through posts on our social media accounts.
- The Competition is open to India residents aged 18 or above on the date of commencement of the Competition. Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact number and e-mail id including social media id’s on Facebook/Instagram/TikTok account (hereinafter referred to as social media accounts)
- Participation in this contest is purely voluntary.
- Purchase of Herbobuild is necessary for participating in the Competition.
- Employees of Dr. Vaidya’s (Herbobuild India Pvt. Ltd.) and its contractual agents (including advertising, marketing, and promotion agencies) participating in the administration or fulfillment of the Contest, related to the contest and their families are excluded from entering the Competition.
General Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in the Competition, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules (the “Official Rules”), any other rules and regulation that may be published on the Contest Page and the decisions of Dr. Vaidya, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Whether an entrant receives a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- This contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of the Company to select an entrant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Company to conduct further, similar or other contests in the future.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media account. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Company on email@example.com and not any social media account.
- Providing incomplete information or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions and/or failure to submit proof of identification and/or original confirmation number upon collection of the Prize will automatically disqualify the entrant. The Company shall have the absolute and sole discretion to determine whether any entrant should be disqualified by reason of failure to abide by these terms and conditions, bad faith, fraud or any other legitimate reason
- Multiple Facebook comment entries* on the contest post per person during the Contest Period will be entertained
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason or cause, at its sole discretion without any liability.
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to substitute either any part of the Prize or the whole Prize.
- The Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this Competition, the redemption or use of the Prizes.
- To the extent only permitted by applicable law, the Company reserves the right to use the winner’s image, photograph, name, and likeness in post-promotion publicity material and in advertising, marketing or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of the Company without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and all entrants consent to the same. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall have no right to enjoin or restrain the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution or exploitation of the sponsors’ website, application, or any other project of sponsor or any of its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Entrants shall not include within any Content material that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. Each entrant shall have obtained authorization for the inclusion of any third-party materials (including, without limitation, company names, logos, music, name, voice, image, likeness or other branding elements of any third party) that are included within entrant’s Content. The Company retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Company reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the promotion.
- Subject to applicable laws, the Company shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any entrant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Competition or accepting any part of the Prize
- The Company shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions or for this Competition or using the Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the entrant and the Company and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Contest. The Company does not accept responsibility for (1) lost late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Competition or (3) any event which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by the Company from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation. The Company also reserves the absolute right to change the terms and conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Competition at any time without any notice, the itinerary, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Entrants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be intimated separately as the Company considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on the Company) to separately intimate each individual entrant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
- The Company may (i) extend (ii) terminate or suspend the Competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control (iii) substitute a prize (or any part of a Prize).
- The entrant(s) hereby give express permission to the Company to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the Internet. Material sent to the Company including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Competition shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Company shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. The Company is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
- Each entrant understands that each of the officials of the Company engaged in the organization and management of this Competition including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any entrant in respect of this Competition
- By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities, together with their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, together with the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Contest; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) changes to platform policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Contest; (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy and the collection, use and/or sharing by Sponsor of personally identifiable information of the entrants; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize.
- Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to and arising out of this Promotion and, or pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai alone. The Rules of Indian Council of Arbitration(“Rules”) shall apply to the arbitration proceedings and the arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed as per the Rules.
- Each entrant must ensure that his or her participation in the promotion is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither the Company nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any entrant’s participation in the Competition.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest.
- Multiple winners of the contest will be selected basis subjective discretion of the Company.
- Each entrant consents to the use of the information supplied by the entrant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant, by the Company.
- The decision of the Company will be final and binding.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of these official rules as well as criminal and civil laws. Should the Company believe or become aware that such an attempt has been, is being, or will be made, the Company reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any responsible entrant(s) and other responsible individual(s) in the attempted damage to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation criminal prosecution.
To claim the prize:
- The Company will endeavor to contact the winner within 7 working days after announcing the winners.